Saturday, July 24, 2010

every intention

today is hot, i need to work, so the logical outcome is to write a blog post and procrastinate. i did get an ipod to help me stop the annoying and, of course, intrusive habit of eavesdropping on peoples' conversations while at the coffee shop. it seriously was a sad tactic of procrastinating...i would listen to anything...from how "judy's" work day went to "mark's" melancholy revolving around his lack of a dating life and how he will probably never, ever find anyoneblahblahblahblah...ahh sweet youth...(i must say that i am glad i have nipped (or has steve jobs done it) this bad habit in the bud...i was sinking low with no bottom in sight

some days i think that i have this dissertation under control and then all of a sudden it is too big for me to wrap my head around...again...it makes me want to cry but i don't have the energy. telling my parents and friends that i will be graduating in may 2011 has put the pressure on and at first it was a positive stress but now it is just eating me up...especially when my mom is saving to make the trip...oh well, back to dracula...meh

No comments: